August 03, 2017

GIRLS' GENERATION : HOLIDAY NIGHT ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED


Hello SONE and my readers 😄

SONE must have known about Girls' Generation's 6th album, Holiday Night, will be released soon. Based on Tiffany's instagram bio, the songs will be worldwide on August 4th, 2017, but the physical album available on August 7th, 2017. The album contains 10 tracks, including the double title songs, "All Night" and "Holiday".


I CAN'T WAIT I'M GONNA SCREAMMMM !!! I'm waiting for SNSD's comeback such a long time. 

I really can't imagine it has been 10 years with SNSD. 10 years, yeah. Glad that they are still together. I really hope they will stay together forever. They really can't be replaced.

I put Taeyeon's teaser clip below, my bias 💞 I have watched the teasers and was getting emotional every time I listened to what they talked about, but "I love to party" part ruined everything 😂😂😂




SNSD's quotes

Taeyeon : "I hope that Girls’ Generation will be like that for Girls’ Generation."
Tiffany : "Girls's Generation is a miracle."
Seohyun : "They will always be on my side forever."
Sooyoung : "We made a lot of memories and did all things that I'd never imagined we would."
Sunny : "If we were to go back, we might think of how we can be more safe or more fun but I don't think we would change anything."
Yuri : "I think it's fun and exciting."
Yonna "When I'm carrying out SNSD's activities, I think a different kind of energy altogether comes out."
Hyoyeon : "It's clear that Hyoyeon co-exists with snsd."

Don't forget to watch Hyoyeon's Wannabe MV and download it on JOOX.

Annyeong, chingu ! Terima kasih kerana meluangkan masa di blog ini.

4 comments: