January 03, 2017

Morning Routine : Uni Life



Assalamualaikum and hai everyone.

So in this entry I would like to share my morning routine as a student. Since I only take 3 subjects so I just have few classes, every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. So another four days are my sleeping day. Haha nope. I'm really busy with my assignments, quizzes and tests.

So, I will wake up every subuh (6.15 am) to perform my solat or just turn off my alarm when I'm period *lol* After that I will take a nap. At 7 I take a shower if I have class at 8, if I don't have so I will continue my sleep until 9. I always wake up at 9 and laying on my bed while playing my phone. Checking my instagram, twitter and whatsapp. If I have classes, I will go shower and get ready. I usually take my breakfast first since it's important to me, then go straight to the class. My physics classes in the morning !

Then, I will turn on my laptop. First, I will check my subjects, what to print out or what to do. If I have nothing to do, I will go straight to the other websites since my uni wifi not allowed the students watch youtube or open instagram during office hour. I can't watch youtube when I don't have class. So, after checking everything, I go back to my bed and play phone until I feel bored.

Basically, I have nothing to do. I will spend my time in front of my laptop, either watch drama or do assignments.

That's my morning routine as a student. A bit boring. Yeah I know haha.

Ohh last but not least, I'm watching Entourage, since I'm a Lee Kwang Soo's fan yuhuu. You can watch it on youtube.




Annyeong, chingu ! Terima kasih kerana meluangkan masa di blog ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment